REFUGEE WEEK 2020
This year Refugee Week 2020 explores the theme of 'Imagine'.
Close your eyes and imagine....
- never seeing your loved ones again;
- never hearing the dawn chorus instead only the sound of bombs falling down from the sky;
- your belly swollen from hunger, to weak to cry out
- watching your house being burned down by the military because of your ethnicity;
- being imprisoned because you speak out against your government;
- being trapped in a lorry and slowly suffocating due to lack of oxygen;
- watching your family and friends drown in the sea whilst officials watch on.....
Click on the link and watch the video created by ARC.